Saturday, December 02, 2006

Blogger "Angst" continues

Now, I cannot post a picture, or have fancy fonts, colors, etc. They just keep spiraling downward.

My other issue of blogger I think I have figured out. Yesterday at work, _ ON BREAK - I pulled up my blog to look at it. Then I looked at Liz's, then Vespers, EOTR, and then BBC. BBC was different, as the characters on the bottom bar, said betablogspot and it did not make sense. Then I hit Trish’s and saw just blogspot. So I went back to the others, and then did some random testing. Everyone I could post at came up betablog and carried my log in name in the header. All the other ones, did not. Since I no longer have a blogspot login, it will not allow me to post. I can preview, and hit publish, but then the error message comes up that says, they have been notified and are working on fixing the problem.

Now, I have patience, and also know that someday, it will be fixed. Maybe....

3 comments:

Daydream believer said...

Grrrr. Write to them and see if they can fix it. *sigh*

Daydream believer said...

Try this:

http://help.blogger.com/?page=contact

Click on report a TOS problem and it brings up an e-mail form.

*hug*

Admin said...

more bloggers have had problems leaving comments... :( hope it's fixed soon!