Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Sammy Friday

Hi Sammy here,

It is Friday, I think, I have been doing a lot of napping this week. The man had me chasing a red laser light and it got the better of me. It wore me out and then the flu bug caught up to me on Monday and Tuesday, and ran my energy reserves into challenging territory.


I see them Bears made it to the Super Bowl. In the other corner is the Colts. Well, we know how this thing is going down as the Colts are a horse and capable of outrunning a small bear that thinks it can roar. All kidding aside and a few meows also, I am going to venture out on a limb and predict the winner of the game. Final score will be decided in the last 2 minutes by a come behind win. The score will be 31-30. Oh, I suppose you want to know who has what points. Well, The Colts do not have 30 points! Dungy and Manning will get their rings!


The man went bowling with his grandsons for Owens birthday and he thru a lot of gutter balls at first. He had a heck of a time keeping up, but in the last frames he threw some strikes. He squeaked a score in at 99. His daughter was bowling badly and he gave her some quick advice. He told her to pretend the head pin is her husband. Darn, if she didn’t start getting strikes! A lot of them…………….hmm…. Oh, the man did bowl a 128 for his second game. He has not bowled since living in SD 25 years ago. Yes, he is not as old as sand, maybe as old as dirt, but not quite sand ….yet!

I hear that a guy out in California was doing “reverse panhandling.”. He had a cardboard sign and was handing out money to drivers at street corner. He was begging them to take a handful of cash. I wonder if he would consider moving around here?


The man has to mail out letters to all his neighbors for the Heart Fund drive. They gave him a goal of $50 and he thought about just inserting $50 into the envelopes and sending it back. But, then thought he should give his neighbors a chance at helping out. If you get a pink envelope, it may be one of his.

See ya next week. Meooweoooewwoeomeo…………….

5 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

Bears by 25. Colts will choke. Sorry Sammy.

Jim Wilkins said...

And just what is the wager?

meooweoeoeooeo.......

I raise you a red squirrel.....

Enemy of the Republic said...

What do you like to read?

Daydream believer said...

I love the laser light, my dog doesn't stop chasing it! I just sit there and giggle while he tries his best to "bite" it off the rug. Simpleton. Very amusing.

Wish I could do the same for my toddler. *sigh*

pissed off patricia said...

Hi dude. Fred the Cat here. Pop won't let me change her blogger account to my name. So it'll look like she left this message. She didn't.

I hope you're right about your Super Bowl prediction and the game is that close and that good. The year Tampa Bay won the Super Bowl the Pops went absolutely raving crazy. Mr Pop has been a Bucs fan since the team began. Lots of dry spells from that day to finally a Super Bowl win. To be honest with you, I'm personally glad the Bucs aren't going to the big dance this year because as a cat, I wouldn't want to be in a room with that much screaming and yelling and dancing and general human craziness.

Okay pal, get some Kosmic Catnip and enjoy the ride. See ya!