Friday, January 12, 2007

A Sammy Friday


Hi Sammy here,
I am quite busy right now, as I am practicing for a "Peace" March. The Song, "If I had a hammer" by Peter, Paul, and Mary is below, and set the stage for a lot of folk story songs of the early 60's and struck a cord in American culture and music. Listening to that song brought back memories of a previous cat life, where good folk took to the streets to voice their love of country and the dismay of the times. So, I came keeping this short as I need to be ready to join a "Peace" March. Last time, I sat in a sunbeam on a window sill and watched the people in the streets. Now, I can use some exercise, as my tummy is getting bigger and some good old fashioned walking will tighten those muscles.
Se ya......
meoweeeeee...................

No comments: