Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Morning Sunrise


Morning Solitude by artist Roderick Maciver


"I wish Pooh were here. It’s so much more friendly with two."
Piglet (A.A. Milne)

Are you willing to be alone?

Ingrid Bacci says, "If you are afraid of being alone, you are dependent on
others for your sense of self, and if you are dependent on others, you block your receptivity to inner guidance. Being willing to be alone involves being willing to be different, to have commitments and values that don’t blend with any crowd."

"Man’s loneliness is but his fear of life." Eugene O'Neill

"I celebrate myself, and sing myself."

Walt Whitman

2 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

And The Journey Goes On!

Katie McKenna said...

I Am enjoying my solitude. I can choose, and so I do. Being alone a celebration of life, of self, embracing the beauty of me. This is a good moment , accepting myself totally.

My life is wonderful.

Beautiful picture.

Thank you Jj!